Mike Town, one of Tesla STEM High School’s founding teachers, is a recipient of the Patsy Collins Award for Excellence in Education, Environment, and Community.
All students are expected to come to school throughout the year with the necessary materials.
Required school supplies include:
- Three ring binder
- Dividers for classes
- Loose leaf 3-hole punched paper
- Pens and pencils
- Pouch for storing pencils and pens
- Flash drive for netbook
- Backpack or messenger bag to hold a netbook, a binder, and books
- 1 ream of copy paper for the office
Recommended materials may include:
- ruler - protractor - compass
- colored pens/pencils
- a calculator with a square root key
Some classes may require one of the recommended items; please check with the teacher if you have any questions. Northstar will provide all students with an assignment/planner book. Hope to see you prepared the first day of school!