If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- School Hours: 8:10 am - 2:40 pm
- Principal: Nell Ballard-Jones
- Associate Principal: Catherine Fredenburg
- Office Manager: Harriet Peterson
- Attendance: 425-936-2390 ext. 6
- Main Number: 425-936-2390
- Fax Number: 425-936-2308
Technology Support for students and families: email@example.com and (425) 936-1322, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m., 7 days per week.
FAQ and “How to” support: https://www.lwsd.org/covid-19/technology-support-during-school-closure.
Northstar Middle School Information Night
10903 NE 53rd Street, Kirkland 98033
To Be Determined
Emerson High School Gym
10903 NE 53rd St, Kirkland, WA 98033
Learn about Northstar Middle School!
- Maximum 90 students, grades 6-8
- Challenging academic program with high-level expectations for all students
- Theme-based classes, focus on humanities and sciences
- Emphasis on academic excellence and service to the community
- Organized like a college curriculum – 7th and 8th grade students choose courses each semester, 6th grade students take required foundational classes