If you have a student that you may be concerned about or is struggling in some way (in terms of mental health issues, behavioral concerns, bullying, etc.) please let me know. This can be in response to any range of issues dealing with anxiety, depression, self-harm, substance use, gender identity and sexual orientation, etc. Also, feel free to shoot me an e-mail if anything comes up.
If you would like to contact Sean, you can email him at email@example.com. He is usually at Northstar only on Mondays, but checks his email multiple times a week
Some of the services Sean can provide are:
- Individual sessions with students/parents/families
- Behavioral concerns, teaching coping and de-escalation skills.
- Drug and alcohol screenings and/or full comprehensive assessments
- Referrals to community resources (including support groups, MH counseling, housing)
- Support and psychoeducation for parents and family